This is possibly my favourite of the four Art Deco quilts I've made. It was my demo for the class I taught out at Forestburg in September. I finally got it quilted and put a facing on it instead of a binding.
The quilting is mostly the same as what I show in the pattern, although I have changed it a bit in each pattern to suit the feature fabric. For this one I did all but the background with Glide Sand thread. I used Glide Cream in the background. I also did the background decal with Sand. Two colours - makes it easy! (Go to the Art Deco tab for a detailed quilting tutorial.)
The grey and cream fabrics are sparkly although I don't think that shows up much in the pix. As usual, I need better pix.