Etsy allows me to list in Canadian Dollars and being Canadian, that’s what I do. Quilt Pattern Mart only allows for US Dollars. So, if you are looking at both sites, you will see the numbers are different, but the value is roughly the same (rounded for simplicity). It’s a sad fact that the USD is worth quite a bit more than the CD at this time.
All my patterns have been tested by experienced quilters. Thanks so much to all my testers – they are my reality check and always offer suggestions for improvement. My patterns are much better for their input. Every effort is made to ensure error free patterns, but if you do find one, please let me know so I can fix it.
All my patterns provide illustrated step-by-step instructions, a colouring sheet, construction tips, any necessary pattern pieces and all the usual things expected in a pattern. And I do one of these “support pages” for each pattern because a pattern is not a book!
With that – let’s get on to it!
Fabric Placement Key
- 1/4" inside the 6" square;
- 3/4" inside the 6" square;
- 1/2" outside the 6" square.
- Start at the bottom right corner (of the diagram, it will change with each block), stitch the mustache curl to the left, bringing it to the first 3" increment. Back-tract to the starting point. Stop, needle down.
- Stitch the diagonal up to the top of the first 3" increment. Stop, needle down.
- Stitch the mustache curl to the right, bringing it to the starting side, back-track to the first 3" increment, stop, needle down.
- Stitch the mustache curl to the left, bringing it to the next 3" increment, back-track to the first 3" increment, stop, needle down.
- And so on until it's finished.