Class outline and what to bring:
Quilting with Rulers on Your Long-Arm
· Why use rulers/templates with your long-arm?
· Most used rulers.
· Where to buy rulers.
· How to use a ruler – general technique.
· Types of designs, planning and marking.
· Placing ruler.
· Stitching with ruler.
· Planning and marking design.
· Threadpath through design.
· Stitching out design.
Hands on and Questions
What to bring:
Notebook, pencil, eraser.
If you have long-arm rulers that you would like to try, bring them. Otherwise, we will provide the rest.
I'm looking forward to meeting you on June 12!